Things to Do in the Great Smoky Mountains
Gatlinburg – Pigeon Forge – Sevierville
We’ve lived in and loved the Smokies for decades, and each year it just gets better and better. We hope you’ll explore all three cities that make Sevier county a great place to vacation, shop, dine & play… indoors and out! Please check out our friends and neighbors while you’re in East Tennessee!
Captain Jim’s Seafood Buffet
Rainforest Adventures Zoo
Arts & Crafts Community
Download FREE iPhone and Android Apps for GreatER Smoky Mountains Vacations!
A basic Visitor’s Guide to the Smoky Mountains containing vacation planning information along with an overview of what to know, and things to do or see in the Smokies. Maps and information accessible without a cell signal for use within the park!
• Favorite destinations: Cades Cove, Clingman’s Dome, Roaring Fork, Chimneys Picnic Area, More
• Photo and Video Gallery
• Park Road Map
• Locations of Visitor Centers and Restrooms
• Safety Concerns and Guidelines
• Fun Things to Do Guide
• Share From the App via Facebook
This app features well over 270 unique points of interest throughout the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Guides include an auto tour audio, GPS enabled map, an extensive photo gallery, safety guide and details about fun things to do.
• Custom, Professional Travel Writer Content
• Descriptions for 45 of Popular Hiking Trails
• Location of ALL Restrooms and Picnic Areas
• Ranger-Led Events
• Sunrise and Sunset Data
• Searchable Content
• Update Notifications